STUDIO OBRIS also provides consulting services and technical assistance in drafting project applications for EU funding.
In the previous period we kept a close track of IPA tenders, and today after the accession of the Republic of Croatia to full membership of the European Union post-accession funds – Structural Funds and Cohesion Fund are also available for use.
– Consulting helping you choose a program that suits your company
– Drafting an initial analysis for the development of a project
– Identifying and finding a partner, and establishing the cooperation in the implementation of a project
– Preparation of detailed activities and budget (cost estimate)
– Drafting a project application, which includes a project management and coordination plan, financial plan, risk management, supervision and review
– Consulting services to assist in successful execution of projects
– Keeping track of current tenders
Project for which a contract was signed with the Central Finance and Contracting Agency (CFCA) in June 2013 was implemented in June 2014.
“Development of a new product of the company Inovatic ICT – Emoro II” – within:
IPA Component IIIC – Regional Competitiveness for 2011 “Enhancing the Competitiveness of the Croatian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises”
- GENERAL OBJECTIVE Contribution to preconditions for the development of hi-tech in the economy sector based on knowledge and innovation
– SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE Planning, manufacture and distribution of a new Croatian IT product – “Emoro II”